- Game Developer: Majalis
- Release Date: February 11, 2023
- File Size : 1.91 GB
- Game Engine: Java
- Current Game Version: 0.3.28.3 (Ongoing)
Visit the website for more erotic comics: lewdzone
Hi all! It’s a lewd game that features characters with androgynous traits, some men, some women, some… goo? You play as a girly guy who looks like a girl and you do lewd things to guys, girls, monster guys, monster girls and… slugs? This is an RPG with rogue-lite elements and a frankly suspicious amount of phalluses. ode?) written, drawn and programmed by us, the Majalis team, consisting of two programmers, one artist, one writer – two in total!
This is a custom made game using libgdx.
How to install?
- New – Install guide
- Here are the Install notes from Majalis. I changed a bit to fit it for F95Zone. And added the notes with the *.
- (TL|DR at the bottom)
- X FULL INSTALL X
- Download the appropriate ZIP file from the First Page. Options are Windows 64-bit(Win64), Mac, and Linux.
- Extract the ZIP file to your preferred target installation folder, either using a program like 7zip or WinRAR, or using the native Windows and Mac archive extraction.
- You should now have a folder in your target installation folder with a name like “Tales of Androgyny Win64” – inside of that folder should be a several files (e.g. TalesOfAndrogyny.jar, TalesOfAndrogyny.json) and a jre folder.
- The structure differs depening on the version, but every version has some kind of application file, config.json,
- TalesOfAndrogyny.jar and a jre folder somewhere inside of it.
- Navigate to and run TalesOfAndrogyny.exe on Windows, Tales of Androgyny Mac.app on Mac, or
- TalesOfAndrogyny on Linux (note that on Mac and Linux you may need to run chmod -x Tales of Androgyny Mac.app/TalesOfAndrogyny respectively). The game should launch, and the installation is complete!
- Note: saves are located in the following locations by platform:
- Windows: %APPDATA%\TalesOfAndrogyny (Users\\AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny)
- MacOS: ~/Library/Application Support/TalesOfAndrogyny
- Linux: ~/.local/share/TalesOfAndrogyny
- Download the Tales-of-Androgyny.apk file from the First Page.
- Using an app management app, sideload the apk file.
- The game should now appear as an app – launch it, and installation is complete!
- Note*: If the folder is not the same version number as the game, replaces the .jar inside the folder with the newest .jar from the Java download. (Please also read the “important note” below)
- Note2*: If your Windows has Cyrillic folder names, the standalone won’t work.
X PARTIAL INSTALL/PATCH X
- IF you already have a working full install, the only file that will typically differ between versions is TalesOfAndrogyny.jar. If you’re experiencing crash errors with no error message, or error messages relating to ByteBuffers or Reflection, make sure that you do a full redownload.
- TalesOfAndrogny.jar is located in the Game Downloads folder as a standalone. Simply download it and backup and overwrite your current install’s TalesOfAndrogyny.jar, and the new version should be visible when you launch the game on the title screen.
- IMPORTANT NOTE*: Make sure your .jar is named “TalesOfAndrogny.jar”, if you download it from the First Page.
- X TROUBLESHOOTING X
- Ensure that all of the necessary files have been downloaded and extracted – the structure differs depening on the version, but every version has some kind of application file, config.json, TalesOfAndrogyny.jar and a jre folder somewhere inside of it.
- The current version of the game supports Java 11, which it comes packaged with. If you attempt to run the .jar, you’ll need to run it with a Java 11 install.
- An OpenGL 2.0+ compatible graphics card is a requirement to run the game – make sure your video card drivers are up to date, but fair warning that some video cards (on-board graphics cards for netbooks, for instance) may not support it at all.
- TLDR: For Windows/Mac/Linux just download the Zip from the front page, extract it and start with the .exe. If the zip has an earlier version number as the Java, download Java too and replace the .jar with the download in the folder with the .exe. This last step you can do every weekly/monthly build. (Make sure your . jar is called “TalesOfAndrogny.jar” (no “))
- Steps to play by using the .jar file Here
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on “TalesOfAndrogyny.exe” to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.91 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).